Aker BP is a fully-fledged E&P company with exploration, development and production activities on the Norwegian Continental Shelf (NCS). Aker BP was offered interests in 21 new production licenses (licenses), including 13 new operatorships, at the Awards in pre-defined areas (APA) 2016. We are a significant operator on the Norwegian continental shelf with licenses in the North Sea, the Norwegian Sea and the Barents Sea.
The company is operator of the fields Ula, Tambar, Valhall, Hod, Skarv Alvheim and Ivar Aasen. Total net production in 2016 was around 118,200 barrels of oil equivalents per day.
Today we have around 1400 employees distributed at the head office at Fornebu outside Oslo and branch offices in Stavanger, Trondheim, Sandnessjøen and Harstad.
Our vision is: Creating the leading independent offshore E&P company.
- Review and analyse purchase requisitions for completeness and accuracy, and source the supply of materials/services from existing contract portfolio or establishes new sourcing relationship(s)
- Determine the method of sourcing – be it competitive bidding or via priced Frame Agreements
- Prepare bid specifications, issue bid requests and review quotations and purchase
- Identify and select supplier to procure requisitioned commodities, meeting criteria such as price, quantity, quality and delivery date and place orders
- Understand requesting department`s needs and develop/refine specifications and/or source for materials/services in conjunction with Contract Advisors or Procurement Managers
- Process purchasing transactions according to policies, procedures and processes
- Manage delivery of materials and services in accordance with expectations, and expedite delivery on a non-routine basis in agreement with the internal client
- Manage purchasing performance in accordance with KPIs and targets set by the Purchasing Manager
- Interprets purchasing procedures for Internal clients and external vendors, sometimes as a specialist in assigned material categories, which require a degree of technical knowledge. Assists personnel with making requisitions, and helps to solve procurement issues
- Champions compliance with established procurement processes in the BUs
- Provide guidance and assistance to Purchasers
- Be familiar with company’s contract portfolio within each relevant BU
- Follow up of contracts/suppliers as agreed with Purchasing Manager and in the context of the Management of Contract procedure
- Work with Purchasing Manager to develop purchasing plan
- BSc in SCM or equivalent
- Minimum 5 years experience within procurement/purchasing as Buyer
- Experience from supplier/customer side
- Relevant experience from purchasing in a range of typical O&G category equipment or services
- Highly skilled in SAP
- Well-founded knowledge of industry purchasing practices and procedures
- Well-founded knowledge of relevant types of materials, products, and services for the assigned areas of Procurement and how to source these for use at the appropriate locations
- Well- founded knowledge of material management, warehouse operations and logistics within Companys ERP tool
- College / University, Bachelor’s degree
- Ability to work independently and take responsibility and ownership for both progress and quality of the work
- Good communication skills
- Good listening skills
Søknadsfrist: 29. mai – Ref. nr.: 3437172117
Berit Elisabeth Robertsen, Operational Procurement Manager