Aker BP is a fully-fledged E&P company with exploration, development and production activities on the Norwegian Continental Shelf (NCS). Aker BP was offered interests in 21 new production licenses (licenses), including 13 new operatorships, at the Awards in pre-defined areas (APA) 2016. We are a significant operator on the Norwegian continental shelf with licenses in the North Sea, the Norwegian Sea and the Barents Sea.
The company is operator of the fields Ula, Tambar, Valhall, Hod, Skarv Alvheim and Ivar Aasen. Total net production in 2016 was around 118,200 barrels of oil equivalents per day.
Today we have around 1400 employees distributed at the head office at Fornebu outside Oslo and branch offices in Stavanger, Trondheim, Sandnessjøen and Harstad.
Our vision is: Creating the leading independent offshore E&P company.
- Manage a Category or group of Categories. As Category leader, proactively develop a Category to maximise value and minimise total cost of ownership through continuous improvement
- Be part of, or lead sourcing teams to execute effective and professional sourcing and manage associated risk in accordance with Category strategies and BU activity plans
- Manage a portfolio of contracts in accordance with Aker BP’s processes to ensure good delivery from the contract
- Establish proactive and reactive supplier performance monitoring and manage performance with the Company Rep / Contract users
- Liaise with Legal for contractual text, liabilities etc
- Participate in development of category strategies in cooperation with the business and category managers
- Continuously monitor supplier markets
- Communicate with internal stakeholders and cross-functional teams, including handover of new Contracts to BUs and Operational Procurement once these are established
- Minimum BSc in Purchasing, Contracts or other relevant subject
- Minimum 5 years of relevant purchasing experience, at least 2+ years of experience from strategic sourcing (Contracts)
- Preferably 3 years of experience from O&G industry in similar role
- Working knowledge of Contract law
- College / University, Bachelor’s degree
- Ability to work independently and take responsibility and ownership for both progress and quality of the work
- Excellent analytical skills
- Good communication skills
- Good listening skills
- Strong negotiation skills
Frist: 29. mai – Ref. nr.: 3437186344
Berit Elisabeth Robertsen, Operational Procurement Manager