Aker BP is a fully-fledged E&P company with exploration, development and production activities on the Norwegian Continental Shelf (NCS). Aker BP was offered interests in 21 new production licenses (licenses), including 13 new operatorships, at the Awards in pre-defined areas (APA) 2016. We are a significant operator on the Norwegian continental shelf with licenses in the North Sea, the Norwegian Sea and the Barents Sea.
The company is operator of the fields Ula, Tambar, Valhall, Hod, Skarv Alvheim and Ivar Aasen. Total net production in 2016 was around 118,200 barrels of oil equivalents per day.
Today we have around 1400 employees distributed at the head office at Fornebu outside Oslo and branch offices in Stavanger, Trondheim, Sandnessjøen and Harstad.
Our vision is: Creating the leading independent offshore E&P company.
The Inventory Analyst is part of the Material Management team in AkerBP`s Suppply Chain Management (SCM) organisation.
The role is responsible for analyzing AkerBP inventories to optimize inventory levels and accuracy, ensure inventory MRP process is managed, identification of surplus, cooperation with internal customers in planning inventory demand, Manage strategic Key Performance Indicators and material management systems module. Cooperation with finance in assuring correct valuation of inventory and working with Material Data Management. The role will support all assets.
- Responsible to develop, implement and drive compliance with Inventory management processes and all other relevant policies, processes and work instructions, specifically the following areas: Inventory replenishment process, Manage Critical material and Analyze & Optimize Inventory and Material Data Management
- Perform and analysis to optimize parameter levels of stock items, incuding the replenishment processes
- Interface with internal customers in planning demand for safety stock inventory
- Ensure that data from inventory cycle counts are recorded and structured for use in KPI’s and analysis
- Perform analysis and identify obsolete stock materials for disposals and/or optimization
- Arrange quarterly slow moving/spare part analysis and take actions to secure correct inventory evaluation types- and other relevant inventory settings.
- Identify necessary improvements to material and inventory system data and drive improvement activities in Material Management and with business stakeholders
- ERP responsible for all parameters and connected stock levels connected to MRP (Material requirement planning) module
- Responsible for establishing, monitoring and reporting Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s)
- Ensure new established lean processes to reflect Material Management BMS and improve flow efficiency through new digitalization initiatives
- Ensure an efficient transition from existing ERP systems to new SAP S4/Hana to mitigate operational risk
- Any other activity that is relevant for this position
- BSc degree in SCM or Engineering related field
- Formal academic background in Inventory Management fundamental concepts, Warehousing / Distribution, Transportations, or related fields, supported by sufficient material management experience
- Minimum 5 years experience from material management, inventory management or other relevant SCM roles
- Experience with SAP and WorkMate, or comparable ERP systems
- Strong skills in analytic data tools / extraction and handling of hugh data loads
- Microsoft Office (Excel and Power Point)
- College / University, Bachelor’s degree
- Motivated self-starter with the ability to deliver results with minimum direction and supervision
- Strong analytic skills
- Ability to work creatively and turn plans into reality
- Experience and firsthand knowledge of the application of risk management techniques to materials management
- Experience in working across disciplines and cross-functional teams
- Good communication and listening skills, excellent command of English language
- Good presentation skills and facilitation skills
- One-team attitude
Kontaktperson: Henning Danielsen, Material Management Supervisor