Aker BP is a fully-fledged E&P company with exploration, development and production activities on the Norwegian Continental Shelf (NCS). Aker BP was offered interests in 21 new production licenses (licenses), including 13 new operatorships, at the Awards in pre-defined areas (APA) 2016. We are a significant operator on the Norwegian continental shelf with licenses in the North Sea, the Norwegian Sea and the Barents Sea.
The company is operator of the fields Ula, Tambar, Valhall, Hod, Skarv Alvheim and Ivar Aasen. Total net production in 2016 was around 118,200 barrels of oil equivalents per day.
Today we have around 1400 employees distributed at the head office at Fornebu outside Oslo and branch offices in Stavanger, Trondheim, Sandnessjøen and Harstad.
Our vision is: Creating the leading independent offshore E&P company.
The Inventory Controller is part of the Material Management team in AkerBP`s Supply Chain Management (SCM) organisation.
The role will be responsible to know what’s in inventory, it’s condition, how much, where it is and why keep it as inventory.
The role is responsible to monitor inventory accuracy and control, perform optimization, inventory audits/controls, ERP inventory structure, inventory catalogues and disposal of surplus processes.
- Work according to and contribute to development of material management procedures/processes
- Assist in designing appropriate strategies for the preservation, maintenance and care of materials
- Manage Inventory clean-up efforts and counting schedules
- Perform Inventory optimization
- Interface with internal customers in planning demand for inventory capacity and levels
- Accountable for all inventory cyclic counts are established and carried out for all AkerBP Inventory at all Inventory locations.
- Contribute in identifying and execution of Disposals (sale, donation or scrap of equipment)
- Participate in yearly slow moving/spare part exercises to secure correct inventory types- and levels
- Continuously inform, educate and make the organization aware of processes and procedures
- Develop and work with all AkerBP Inventory storage locations, including 3rd party vendors
- Proactively identify process gaps and decide best action to close gaps
- Ensure new established lean processes to reflect Material Management BMS and improve flow efficiency through new digitalization initiatives
- Ensure an efficient transition from existing ERP systems to new SAP S4/Hana to mitigate operational risk
- Any other activity that is relevant for this position
- BSc in SCM or Engineering related field
- Minimum 5 years experience from material management, Inventory Management or other relevant SCM skills
- Extensive experience with SAP / Workmate or other comparable ERP systems
- Microsoft Office suite of products (PowerPoint, Word, Excel)
- College / University, Bachelor’s degree
- Excellent organizational, planning and reporting skills
- Motivated self-starter with the ability to deliver results with minimum direction and supervision
- This role requires both a strategic thinker as well as a pragmatic doer
- Ability to work creatively, turn plans into reality, in a demanding environment
- Experience in working across disciplines and cross-functional teams, preparing and managing Service Level agreements with stakeholders
- Good communication and listening skills, excellent command of English language
- Good presentation skills and facilitation skills
Søknad merkes: 3437157029
Kontaktperson: Henning Danielsen – Material Management Supervisor