DEA has been present in Norway for more than 40 years, and the company has strong ambitions for further growth on the Norwegian Continental Shelf. Daily production is over 60 000 boe (2016), and the company has a solid and promising license portfolio with assets in all phases.
The company is currently developing the Dvalin field in the Norwegian Sea, with production drilling starting in 2019 and planned production start in 2020. This is DEA’s first operated field development in Norway and it is a first step in becoming a full scale operator in Norway.
DEA Norge is a subsidiary of DEA Deutsche Erdoel AG which is an international operator in the field of exploration and production of crude oil and natural gas based in Hamburg. DEA has 118 years of experience working along the whole upstream value-chain as operator or project partner. With 1,245 employees DEA has shares in production facilities and concessions in, among others, Germany, Norway, Denmark, Egypt and Algeria.
We are looking for a Commercial Adviser who will be an active contributor in joint venture discussions, third party negotiations, decision-making processes and commercial agreements.
Tasks and scope of work:
- Represent DEA externally in joint ventures and third parties discussions
- Participate in commercial negotiations
- Follow-up on existing contracts, including re-negotiations
- Develop and analyze alternative solutions in support of management decisions, including recommendations
- Give support and advice to cross-functional teams (e.g. Operations, BD and Finance) in commercial questions
- Actively contribute in team discussions to build sound commercial alternatives by enabling god knowledge transfer
Educational background and work experience:
- Master degree in Finance/Economics
- Minimum 10 years of relevant experience from the oil and gas industry on NCS
- Sound proficiency, written and verbal, in both Norwegian and English
Personal qualifications and skills:
- Excellent negation skills and sound decision-making capabilities
- Well-developed communication skills both written and verbal, in English and Norwegian
- Influential as well as good listening skills
- Excellent networking skills
- Team player skills as well as ability to work independently and on own initiative
- Analytical skills
Kort om stillingen
Søk på stillingen