Environmental Protection, Health Management and Safety Coordinator
- Assist in updating and maintaining the EHS Management System documentation (EHS QMS)
- Coordinate EHS reports and maintain EHS statistics. Responsible for monitoring incoming incident reports and ensure their closure in due time.
- Coordinate internal communication on EHS activities. Responsible for writing newsletters, announcements, EHS intranet pages, etc agreed with EHS Management
- Assist with developing and implementing EHS campaigns.
- Coordinate and participate with providing EHS training and induction to employees and produce various internal presentation materials.
- Assist with internal and external audits, follow up on action list and close out of non conformances.
- Assist in the bidding phase on EHS issues.
- Participate in others tasks when needed and agreed with EHS Manager (ex. Different EHS tasks related to project work)
- Contribute to a positive EHS culture
- Coordinate and update current tool for storage of chemical datasheets in use (EcoOnline)
- Assist with developing and update of compliance overview
- Assist with developing and update of EHS Strategy plan and Action plan.
- Assist in activities/questions related to personal protective equipment (PPE)
- Internal and Sub Contractor EHS Quality Management including Reviews.
- Specific Industry knowledge of EHS legislations, standards and expectations
- Knowledge of industry standard terms and conditions in terms of EHS activities and expectations.
- Sales Process. Understanding of the sales process from acquisition through to successful handover to PEP
- Risk and Opportunity Management: Knowledge of how to manage, drive and mitigate risks and opportunities in the context of group projects
- General knowledge of PIMS, IDOC, ProArc
- Leadership methodologies for presentation
- Very good English and Norwegian skills (written and oral)
- Training: FSE and Bosiet
CV must reflect required qualifications specified.
Start date: 02.01.2018
End date: 31.07.2018
Place of work: Oslo
Please note that all applications for positions must include:
- Updated CV
- Two references with contact information
- Relevant testemonials
- Information about availability
Please contact us if you are interested in this assignment and have the required qualifications.
Kort om stillingen
Søk på stillingen