NES Global Talent Norge (NES Norge), is the Norwegian subsidiary of NES Global Talent; an award winning manpower specialist for the Oil & Gas, Power, Construction & Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Manufacturing, Chemicals, Mining and IT sectors worldwide. NES Norge has 30 years experience in providing Consultancy, Advisory and Staffing services to the Energy Industry in Norway. (Our Head Office is situated at Forus.)
• Part of the Asset Engineering Team supporting offshore Operations for Ula. Interact with other disciplines, asset teams, sub-functions and contractors. Drive solutions focused on risk management, production optimisation, defect elimination and standardization in agreement with stakeholders.
• Responsible for solving process and process safety engineering queries and issues.
• Proactively seek and implement production improvement opportunities
• Participate in Asset risk reviews, hazard identification and risk assessment studies (e.g. HAZOP and LOPA) associated with revalidations, projects or modifications.
• Perform close-out of process safety findings from risk assessments.
• Initiate, monitor and follow-up relevant Modifications. Participate in development and update of Operating Procedures.
• Proactively work with Central Engineering for a healthy interface between the Asset and the Engineering function.
• Master of Science or similar.
• Process / process safety engineering experience from operator or contractor.
• Familiar with NORSOK and Norwegian regulations.
Kort om stillingen