Main tasks and responsibilities:
- Plan and execute the various steps that are involved in incoming quality inspection of received parts, new or repaired parts from 3rd party.
- Ensure that the received part is according to the requirements given to the supplier
- Is an expert resource for all quality tasks related to equipment and components requiring certificates, incl. COC, etc.
- Witness and inspection of manufactured and modified equipment.
- Establish and maintain co-operation with 3rd party organizations and manufacturing plant
- Create and update QC specific procedures and instructions within Surface International.
- Achieve on time delivery on inspected products and services
- Achieve Zero Defects on all incoming product and services
- Positive contribution to continuous improvement initiatives
- Updating and submitting KPI reports
- Plan inspection activities according to Company planning schedule and needed dates
- Perform accurate mechanical, physical and visual inspection of incoming product and services using Company procedures and Checklists
- Enter all Non- Conformance from Suppliers in the non-conformance reporting system (SAP)
- Inspect and release key deliverables at Supplier location using Company procedures and Checklists
- Call for Engineering when undefined requirements appear (Concerns)
- Capable of efficient communication and detailed report
- Fulfill / Complete Inspection log on time
- Technical degree. Other relevant experience may compensate for relevant formal education
- Fluent in English and Norwegian
- 2 years’ experience with inspection of parts.
- Quality Control hands on experience
- Preferred experience with Surface Wellhead tools & equipment.
- ISO 9001 IRCA Lead auditor (preferred)
- Crane operator certificate (G4) (required)
- Fork lift driver certificate (T1, T2, T4) (required)
CV must reflect required qualifications specified.
Start date: Asap
End date: 30.06.2018
Place of work: Tananger, local candidates
Please note that all applications for positions must include:
Two references with contact information
Information about availability
Please contact us if you are interested in this assignment and have the required qualifications.
Kort om stillingen
Søk på stillingen