Archer er et globalt oljeserviceselskap med historie på over 40 år. Et selskap med sterk fokus på sikkerhet samt det å levere produkter og tjenester til høyeste kvalitet. Archer opererer i 40 lokasjoner i over 19 land hvor selskapet leverer brønntjenester, brønn integritet og intervention, plug & abandonment og decomissioning til sine oppstrøms olje- og gasskunder. Selskapet er børsnotert på Oslo Børs under tickeren Archer .
The Structural Engineer will report to the function Discipline Lead Engineer or substitute.
The Structural Engineer is designated to deliver work as delegated by his responsible lead (POM, PM, PE or Discipline Lead Engineer)
- Provide structural calculation/design and integrity for steel structures for offshore platforms and MODU with regards to in-service, installation and transportation load conditions
- Structural design and detailing in accordance with acknowledge Industry Codes, Standards and Design Guides (e.g. DNV, NORSOK, API, Eurocodes etc.) Client Specifications
- Producing and checking of design documentation including reports, design specifications, drawings, material take-offs, weight control calculations etc.
- Providing technical input to, checking and approving structural drawings
- Prepare documentation for production and installation
- Prepare technical requisitions for subcontracting and follow up of suppliers
- Perform quality assurance and approval of designed structures during inspections in supplier`s workshops
- Provide structural engineering support to Business Development, FEED study and execution phases
- Cooperate directly with clients and sub-contractors to clarify and solve problems on projects
The company reserves the right to amend or change the activities listed, taking into account the job holder's qualifications and experience to enable the business needs to be met.
Minimum Bachelor Degree within Engineering or relevant subjects.
- Minimum 3-5 year of experience from Oil and Gas industry, preferably from Drilling Facility, Subsea, Riser/Wellhead, Crane/Lifting and Naval Architect Engineering
- Knowledge of STAAD.Pro, ANSYS, Mathcad, MicroStation and AutoCAD
- Knowledge of current regulations and standards
- Able to review, interpret and work in accordance with Client/Company standards and procedures
- Generally good IT skills and experienced with MS Office
- Valid health certificate
- Preferable valid offshore certificate
- Fluent in Norwegian and English, both written and oral
- Effective communication and cooperation skills at all organizational levels
- Structured, analytical and independent working style
- Proactive work attitude
- High integrity to business compliance
- Able to take initiative, guide and support personnel within discipline
Kort om stillingen
Søk på stillingen