The primary intent of the role is to be Aker BP’s subject matter expert for flow assurance. You will act as a focal point for flow assurance activities across operated assets and projects and will lead the work related to development of Aker BP specific requirements and the company’s standardization of flow assurance work processes. Activities include ensuring optimal design, operation and integrity of subsea and topside systems, and to deliver flow assurance work scopes including hydrate management and liquid handling strategies for new projects.
- Responsible for benchmarking and validation of thermo-hydraulic (OLGA) models for existing subsea systems and pipelines.
- Define scope of work for flow assurance contractors, review and follow up outcome from thermo-hydraulic studies.
- Drive production optimization with respect to multiphase flow, start-up and shutdown, hydrate management, wax deposition and erosion.
- Development of operating guidelines and relevant procedures.
- Define and deliver flow assurance work scopes for projects at various phases of development in the Aker BP portfolio.
- Education: Master of Science or similar in Chemical or Mechanical Engineering, preferably with specialisation in fluid dynamics or oil and gas processing.
- Experience: Minimum 10 years relevant experience from operators or contractors.
- Pipesim and PVTSim.
- Experience working in multidiscipline teams and handling interfaces.
- Maritime- / Offshorefag
- Strong commitment to activities and plan.
- Ownership of delivering output on time and to the required quality level.
- Effective communication style.
- Accurate in job execution.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to act as a mentor for less experienced engineers, proactively seek advice from others, and share lessons learned within and outside the group.
- Behavior as per Aker BP values (SAFER).
Antall stillinger: 1
Arbeidssted: Jåttåvågveien 10, 4020 Stavanger
Process & Technical Safety Manager