NES Global Talent Norge (NES Norge), is the Norwegian subsidiary of NES Global Talent; an award winning manpower specialist for the Oil & Gas, Power, Construction & Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Manufacturing, Chemicals, Mining and IT sectors worldwide. NES Norge has 30 years experience in providing Consultancy, Advisory and Staffing services to the Energy Industry in Norway. (Our Head Office is situated at Forus.)
Electrical Communication Specialist Engineer
• Follow-up and facilitate project electrical test lab and procedures for communication interface between electrical components and towards SAS
• Responsible for electrical test lab activities and test plan. Project test lab is located in Porsgrunn.
• Arrange and follow-up lab model testing of project electrical typical for communications network with new system configuration data files put in operation
• Facilitate, arrange and participate in meetings, workshops, FAT’s and reviews
• Review of vendor and other contract technical documentation
• Perform and complete engineering documents and data registers
• Interface to other disciplines and suppliers
• In cooperation with client and contractors ensure efficient and coherent integration and design between offshore Platforms, HVDC offshore plant, subsea and AC cables to other platforms
• Bachelor degree
• Minimum 10 years’ experience from electrical engineering in green field projects to be located on
• Norwegian Continental Shelf.
• Minimum 4 years’ Experience from electrical components signals interface towards SAS based on IEC61850
• Experience with communication protocols, such as Profinet and IEC61850
• Experience and deep knowledge of electrical and automation design according to relevant standards such as Ptil, NORSOK, ATEX and IEC.
• Detail knowledge of Statoil technical requirements (TRs).
Kort om stillingen