Archer er et globalt oljeserviceselskap med historie på over 40 år. Et selskap med sterk fokus på sikkerhet samt det å levere produkter og tjenester til høyeste kvalitet. Archer opererer i 40 lokasjoner i over 19 land hvor selskapet leverer brønntjenester, brønn integritet og intervention, plug & abandonment og decomissioning til sine oppstrøms olje- og gasskunder. Selskapet er børsnotert på Oslo Børs under tickeren Archer .
We are looking for an experienced Electrical Engineer to join our Engineering Team in Stavanger. The Electrical Engineer will report directly to the Discipline Lead EIT Engineer.
- To ensure that the applicable legislation and standards are applied across all aspects of E/I/T delivery to the Project. These include: NORSOK, Company procedures, checklists and processes, Client codes and standards, HS&E Regulations, IEC Directives and Atex.
- To provide technical interface with all other discipline engineers and Subcontractor and Specialist Engineering Vendors.
- Develop solution proposals and estimate.
- To meet the requirements of the agreed schedule identified within the project plan for the Electrical / Instrumentation deliverables as assigned by the PM / Discipline Lead EIT Engineer.
- To ensure that the cross discipline Engineering, Construction, Commissioning, Maintenance and Operational requirements are accounted for within the design.
- Responsible for checking and/ or approval of discipline design deliverables, calculations, specifications, drawings, packages and technical procedures.
- Preparation, verification and check of engineering documentation and Vendor documentation.
- Preparation of work descriptions and work package documentation required for offshore installation, mechanical completion and commissioning activities.
- To conduct offshore surveys and prepare offshore survey reports, as required.
- Responsible for updating the MDL and TAG register in ProArc to an extent necessary for easy and correct document implementation
Experience and Qualifications
- Bachelor Degree or Technical College with relevant experience
- Desirable 4-5 year of experience in relevant field
- Experience with Technical Safety will be looked upon favourably
- Valid health and offshore certificate
- Good knowledge of and use of FebDok
- Overall knowledge of and understanding of instrumentation IS calculations and principles and tasks performed by instrument resources
- Experience and qualifications to take care of lighter instrument jobs
- Relevant EX course within the last 5 years
- Effective communication skills at all organizational levels
- Fluent Norwegian and English written and oral skills
- Structured, analytical and proactive work attitude
- High integrity to business compliance
- Be capable of structured and independent working
- Able to take initiative
- Competitive compensations and benefit schemes
- Positive work environments
- Challenging tasks and development opportunities