Ross Offshore AS is a leading provider of Consultancy, Engineering and Project
Management services for the upstream Oil & Gas Industry. Through our established
framework agreements we offer our consultants contract security and access to some
of the largest oil companies in Norway. We specialize in the supply of senior-level
personnel with proven experience, the latest technical skills and in-depth knowledge
within their fields. We hire the best talent in the industry.
For our office in Bergen or Stavanger, we are looking for a Cost Controller
• Accounting/Business Administration degree from College or University.
Valuable experience may replace this.
• Minimum 5 years of relevant and varied experience.
• Ability to work independently. Focused on the objectives, but always within the general context of the well project. Commercial oriented with a high degree of personal integrity.
• Good SAP and Excel experience
DUTIES AND AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITIES
• Prepare budgets/AFE for the exploration wells together with the Lead Drilling Engineer
• Establish projects in line with ROWM’s requirements
• Follow up and report all well costs, within the project and if necessary in the license and towards the customers
• Establish and maintain a log of all discrepancies from the budget/AFE
• Record and analyse the cost results
• Contract administration and invoice handling
• Verify that adequate control routines are established and being complied with
• Estimate Quality Costs due to undesirable incidents and non-conformances
• Prepare well project financial statements when necessary
• Prepare financial close-out reports, inclusive of close-out of stock inventory
• Ability to communicate effectively in English, both written and verbally
• Ability to work independently
• Goal oriented, excellent communications skills.
• Structured and solution oriented
WE CAN OFFER
• Permanent Position in Ross Offshore Well Management AS
• Competitive package and benefits
• Exellent career opportunities
• Flexible solutions in a dynamic work environment
For more information about the position please contact Anette Mo, tlf.: +47 92200974
Kort om stillingen
Søk på stillingen