Lundin Norway AS has established itself as the most successful exploration company on the Norwegian Continental Shelf. We have made substantial discoveries in the North Sea, with Edvard Grieg and Johan Sverdrup being the largest. We are leading the way in the Barents Sea with discoveries on the Gohta and Alta fields. We will continue to pursue an ambitious exploration strategy in the years going forward. Furthermore, we are maturing Luno II, Rolvsnes and Alta for potential development projects.
We started production from the Edvard Grieg field as an operator in 2015, and the field has had record high regulatory since and we have had a 47% increase in reserves. The company is today a fully integrated oil company.
Our headquarters and operations centre are located at Lysaker outside Oslo, and we have a branch office in Harstad. Our organisation consists of about 360 permanent employees that all share the same values: openness, trust, honesty and diversity. More information about the company is available at www.lundin-norway.no/en
We are looking for a Petroleum engineer for our main office at Lysaker. The main task is to work with daily production optimization, well planning and design of infill wells on Edvard Grieg as well as working with PVT on our fields and discoveries.
Are you dedicated technical person that enjoys working on challenging and exiting reservoirs – join us to help us maximizing recovery from our existing fields and help us prove new reservoirs to the NCS economic.
Overall purpose of job
- Petroleum engineer on Edvard Grieg.
- Master in petroleum engineering
- Broad petroleum engineering skill set within the following topics:
- Well performance monitoring and production optimization
- Daily production follow up
- Drainage strategy optimization
- Well productivity analysis
- Input to well planning (completion design, perforation strategy)
- Establish and maintain well production modelling
- Good communicator and team player
- Flexibility, initiative and enthusiasm
- We offer
- An exciting job in a company with high activity and great ambitions for the future
- Good possibilities for personal and professional development
- Competitive terms and conditions
- A good working environment in modern offices
Kort om stillingen
Søk på stillingen