Archer er et globalt oljeserviceselskap med historie på over 40 år. Et selskap med sterk fokus på sikkerhet samt det å levere produkter og tjenester til høyeste kvalitet. Archer opererer i 40 lokasjoner i over 19 land hvor selskapet leverer brønntjenester, brønn integritet og intervention, plug & abandonment og decomissioning til sine oppstrøms olje- og gasskunder. Selskapet er børsnotert på Oslo Børs under tickeren Archer .
We are looking for an experienced recourse to join our Engineering Team in Stavanger.
The Planner provides support to Engineering & Construction Manager, Project Managers and Project Engineers.
The role reports directly to the Engineering Manager.
- Developing and maintaining plans in client and company systems.
- Weekly delivery and update of accurate planning data clearly showing all project deliverables dates, agreed priorities and durations
- Baseline planning, progressing and forecasting work-to-go and production of associated planning reports, including Gantt charts, 'S' Curves and manning histograms Interfacing with client planning engineers to ensure Archer and Client plans are aligned and implemented in client systems/plan tools.
- Continually seek and suggest areas of improvement in internal processes along with possible solutions
- Issue of both external and internal planning data to meet requirements as stipulated by Project Manager and Engineering Manager
- Other planning activities as required
Experience and Qualifications
- Minimum Bachelor degree or equivalent within Engineering/ Economics/Business
- Long relevant experience and/or additional competence may compensate for lack of formal education
- Minimum 3 years` experience as a planner from Oil and Gas industry, preferably from an engineering, construction and/or drilling contractor
- Experienced with planning projects in the drilling module in all project phases is an advantage
- Extended experienced with client systems such as SAP, Work Mate and Safran
- Knowledge of systems as ProArc and IFS
- Fluent in Norwegian and English, both oral and written
- Effective communication skills at all organizational levels
- Structured, analytical and proactive work attitude
- High integrity to business compliance
- Eager to seek information at various levels in order to optimize deliverables
- Independent and solution oriented
- Competitive compensations and benefit schemes
- Positive work environments
- Challenging tasks and development opportunities
Bergen or Sandnes, Norway