Ross Offshore AS is a leading provider of Consultancy, Engineering and Project
Management services for the upstream Oil & Gas Industry. Through our established
framework agreements we offer our consultants contract security and access to some
of the largest oil companies in Norway. We specialize in the supply of senior-level
personnel with proven experience, the latest technical skills and in-depth knowledge
within their fields. We hire the best talent in the industry.
Principal Engineer Dynamic Risers
For one of our clients in Oslo, we are seeking a Principal Engineer Dynamic Risers to assist with following up the design, engineering, fabrication and installation follow-up of the dynamic riser system, flexible risers and flexible flowlines.
Application date: 01.08.2018
Start date: 01.09.2018
End date: 01.09.2019
Option period: 2 x 6 months
Location: Oslo, Fornebu, sporadic offshore
Commuters accepted: Yes
Language requirements: English
Description about task and responsibilities:
• Follow up of Contractor’s engineering and fabrication activities, performance and deliveries.
• Ensure that Company requirements and Authority requirements are understood by Contractor and implemented in the design.
• Ensure that technical solutions are developed and aligned with best practice and technical leading advisors in the base organisation.
• Handling of scope change, quality control and deviations/non-conformities
• Participate in producing and maintaining relevant internal documentation according to internal procedures for project execution
• Give input to planning and progress reporting related to engineering activities.
• Give input to the Project Risk register and follow up according to agreed action plans.
• Interface engineering activities
• Ensure proactive communication with other disciplines within the project to maintain internal and external interfaces
• Ensure required engineering experience transfer from other similar internal projects.
• Ensure engineering experience feedback to the base organization and other projects.
• MSc in structural, mechanical or marine technology
• Minimum 5 years' relevant experience
• Flexible riser and flowline design, engineering and manufacturing experience
• Experience with installation and tie-in of flexible products
• Multidiscipline understanding
• Experience with follow-up of engineering contractors
• Experience from project development/execution in Company
• Knowledge within Company’s governing documentation
Kort om stillingen
Søk på stillingen