Archer er et globalt oljeserviceselskap med historie på over 40 år. Et selskap med sterk fokus på sikkerhet samt det å levere produkter og tjenester til høyeste kvalitet. Archer opererer i 40 lokasjoner i over 19 land hvor selskapet leverer brønntjenester, brønn integritet og intervention, plug & abandonment og decomissioning til sine oppstrøms olje- og gasskunder. Selskapet er børsnotert på Oslo Børs under tickeren Archer .
Project Engineering Trainee
Will you become part of Archers future?
We are looking for a number of recent graduates to join our Engineering Team in Stavanger.
The Trainee takes several roles throughout the Trainee Period and performs dedicated tasks as an integral part of the section which the candidate is working for at any given time.
The trainee will be engaged in the following activities during the Trainee Period:
- Discipline Engineering in accordance with the Trainee's engineering background.
- Equipment / System design.
- QHSE & Risk Management.
- Project Controls (eg. Cost, plan, reporting).
- Supply Chain.
- LCI / Document Control.
- Multi-discipline Project Engineering tasks.
- Dedicated Engineering towards selected Drilling Facility.
- Offshore activities (surveys, installation, commissioning etc).
The order and duration of the stages in the Trainee Program will be defined and adjusted according to the candidate's competency, development and Archer Engineering's needs and priorities during the program.
At the end of the Trainee Program, Archer Engineering's management and the Trainee will define the further career development within Archer Engineering.
Upon Completion of the Trainee Program, the trainee will be appointed Discipline Engineer, Project Engineer, Project Controller or Project Manager, depending on the individual's development, capabilities, Archer Engineering's needs and the candidate's own interests.
Key responsibilities (not limited to)
- Provide support to the projects and to the project administration teams.
- Conduct engineering work which directly affects projects.
- Equipment & System design.
- Vendor follow up work.
- Budgeting and Reporting activities.
- Bidding activities and Client follow up.
- Compliance follow up.
- Commercial and contractual follow up.
- Formal background
- We are looking for candidates with higher education (Bachelor or Master Level) typically within:
- Industrial Economics.
- Mechanical / Process / Naval Architecture / Structural Engineering.
- Petroleum Engineering / Drilling Engineering / Subsea Engineering.
- Electro / Control Systems / Cybernetics.
- 0-2 years experience.
- Studies / Thesis / Project assignment within relevant subjects for our business (Engineering, Drilling Equipment, Drilling Systems, Project Management, Drilling Controls / Digitalization etc).
- Positive and solution oriented.
- Independent, but also a team player.
- Enthusiastic and optimistic.
- Ability to quickly understand tasks and assignments.
- Good communication skills (orally and in writing).
- Fluent in Norwegian and English, both oral and written.
- Structured and analytical.
- Eager to seek information at various levels.
- Gives energy to the team around yourself.
- Demanding and ability to challenge established truths.
Kort om stillingen
Søk på stillingen