ConocoPhillips is the worlds largest independent E&P company based on production and proved reserves. Headquartered in Houston, Texas, ConocoPhillips had operations and activities in 17 countries, $78 billion of total assets, and approximately 12,200 employees as of June 30, 2017. Production excluding Libya averaged 1,503 MBOED for the six months ended June 30, 2017, and proved reserves were 6.4 billion BOE as of Dec. 31, 2016.
Employees across the globe focus on fulfilling our core SPIRIT Values of safety, people, integrity,responsibility, innovation and teamwork. And we apply the characteristics that define leadership excellence in how we engage each other, collaborate with our teams, and drive the business.
ConocoPhillips Norway is looking for two highly competent and ambitious senior reservoir engineers to join the Greater Ekofisk Area (GEA) Development Organization.
The GEA Development team is responsible for the exploitation and development of the Greater Ekofisk Area that is located in the southern part of the North Sea, 300 kilometers southwest of Stavanger. In addition to the Ekofisk field, the area consists of other fields, among them Eldfisk, Embla, Tor and Tommeliten.
All fields are operated by ConocoPhillips. The team?s activities includes reservoir characterization and modeling,reservoir management and production optimization for three active fields, two ongoing development drilling programs,and planning and execution of multiple future development projects.
- Simulation model construction and maintenance
- Production forecasting
- Reservoir performance monitoring
- Waterflood management
- MSc degree in Reservoir Engineering or equivalent
- 10+ years of relevant experience
- English language skills, both oral and written
- Legally authorized to work in Norway
- Solid understanding of key reservoir engineering principles and workflows
- Experience with classical reservoir engineering analysis methods and reservoir simulation
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Proficiency with reservoir simulation software
- Relevant experience with waterflood performance analysis methods
- Experience with fractured reservoirs, specifically chalk reservoirs
ConocoPhillips can offer competitive terms of employment and good welfare benefits.
Questions regarding the positions can be forwarded to Hiring Managers, Thorsten Eiben, Manager Eldfisk Development team tel. 52022859 or Hroar Hermansen, Manager Reservoir Characterization & Exploitation, tel 52021846.
Other questions regarding the recruiting process can be forwarded by mail to COPNORecruiting@conocophillips.com
Please note that you only have to fill in the fields regarding work experience and education once to be able to proceed with your application. The most important is that you attach right information in your CV.In order to be considered for this position you must complete the entire application process, which includes answering all prescreening questions, attach motivation letter and CV, and provide your eSignature within the application deadline July 31, 2018.
"ConocoPhillips is an equal opportunity employer"
Kort om stillingen
Søk på stillingen