NES Global Talent Norge (NES Norge), is the Norwegian subsidiary of NES Global Talent; an award winning manpower specialist for the Oil & Gas, Power, Construction & Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Manufacturing, Chemicals, Mining and IT sectors worldwide. NES Norge has 30 years experience in providing Consultancy, Advisory and Staffing services to the Energy Industry in Norway. (Our Head Office is situated at Forus.)
Senior Engineer Cable Design
• Instrument and Telecom cable design for a project in detail phase
• Review and comment on vendor drawings for cable interface to equipment packages and SAS
• Input of cables to Cabsys
• Issue RIO cable list to SAS vendor
• Earthing cable design for Instrument and telecom
• Designing solutions according to our client's requirements
• Ensure that vendor information required for progress of the work is identified and communicated to the project
• Perform and complete engineering documents and data registers
• Update of Cables in data register Cabsys/EIS
• Interface with other disciplines, site, suppliers and client
• Use of STID
• Education Bachelor degree or Technical College combined with minimum 10 years’ relevant Norwegian Continental Shelf experience
• Ex course
• FSE course
• Minimum 8 years’ experience from instrument/automation or telecom engineering in projects to be located on Norwegian Continental Shelf.
• Minimum 2 years’ Experience from use of IT tool Cabsys in offshore projects.
• Experience and deep knowledge of electrical design according to relevant standards such as NORSOK and IEC.
• Detail knowledge of Statoil technical requirements (TRs)
Kort om stillingen