NES Global Talent Norge (NES Norge), is the Norwegian subsidiary of NES Global Talent; an award winning manpower specialist for the Oil & Gas, Power, Construction & Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Manufacturing, Chemicals, Mining and IT sectors worldwide. NES Norge has 30 years experience in providing Consultancy, Advisory and Staffing services to the Energy Industry in Norway. (Our Head Office is situated at Forus.)
Senior Engineer Cable design – Telecom
• Telecom cable design for a project in detail phase
• Review and comment on vendor drawings for cable interface to equipment, cabinets and packages
• Input and routing of cables using Cabsys
• Checking of EIT nodal segment
• Use of NavisWorks (3D model viewer) in cable routing design
• Define reference to termination documentations, for cable from/to tag.
• Designing solutions according to our client's requirements
• Ensure that vendor information required for progress of the work is identified and communicated to the project
• Perform and complete engineering documents and data registers
• Interface with other disciplines, site, suppliers and client
• Education Bachelor degree
• Ex course
• FSE course
• Minimum 8 years’ experience from instrument/automation or telecom engineering in projects to be located on Norwegian Continental Shelf.
• Minimum 2 years’ Experience from use of IT tool Cabsys in offshore projects.
• Experience and deep knowledge of electrical design according to relevant standards such as NORSOK and IEC.
• Detail knowledge of Statoil technical requirements (TRs)
Kort om stillingen