NES Global Talent Norge (NES Norge), is the Norwegian subsidiary of NES Global Talent; an award winning manpower specialist for the Oil & Gas, Power, Construction & Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Manufacturing, Chemicals, Mining and IT sectors worldwide. NES Norge has 30 years experience in providing Consultancy, Advisory and Staffing services to the Energy Industry in Norway. (Our Head Office is situated at Forus.)
Senior Engineer HVAC (mechanical engineer)
• Discipline Task Responsible and Package Responsible engineer for the assigned HVAC equipment and bulk packages.Supplier documentation approval and follow on.
• Detail engineering
• Bachellor degree in Mechanical Engineering with at least 6 years experience in mechanical packages for the offshore Oil&Gas industry.
• Good drafting skills in Autocad or Microstation are required.
• TIME database is an advantage.
• Software Skills: MicroStation, TIME
• Good communicative skills in Norwegian and English
• Offshore Course: No
Kort om stillingen