Lundin Norway AS has established itself as the most successful exploration company on the Norwegian Continental Shelf. We have made substantial discoveries in the North Sea, with Edvard Grieg and Johan Sverdrup being the largest. We are leading the way in the Barents Sea with discoveries on the Gohta and Alta fields. We will continue to pursue an ambitious exploration strategy in the years going forward. Furthermore, we are maturing Luno II, Rolvsnes and Alta for potential development projects.
We started production from the Edvard Grieg field as an operator in 2015, and the field has had record high regulatory since and we have had a 47% increase in reserves. The company is today a fully integrated oil company.
Our headquarters and operations centre are located at Lysaker outside Oslo, and we have a branch office in Harstad. Our organisation consists of about 360 permanent employees that all share the same values: openness, trust, honesty and diversity. More information about the company is available at www.lundin-norway.no/en
Senior Geologist – Geophysicist
We are looking for a Geologist or a Geophysicist for our main office at Lysaker. The main task is to work with reservoir characterization, geological modelling and assessment/planning of well targets on our discoveries and fields. Initially this position will be assigned to follow up our partner operated Alvheim area fields (Alvheim, Viper, Kobra, Volund and Bøyla) and discoveries.
Are you dedicated technical person that enjoys working on challenging and exiting reservoirs – join us to help us maximizing recovery from our existing fields and help us prove new reservoirs to the NCS economic.
- Prioritize our subsurface work on the Alvheim are fields
- Reservoir characterization, mapping and modelling for QC of the operator’s models
- Work with Lundin’s Alvheim team on well proposals and maturation of the discoveries in the Alvheim area
- Work with the Exploration Department to mature future exploration drilling in the area.
- Master in petroleum engineering
- Minimum 10 years of relevant industry experience
- Broad geological/geophysical skill set within the following topics:
- reservoir characterization
- static modelling
- uncertainty analysis and volume assessment
- production wll planning
- seismic interpretation and geophysics (depth conversion, attribute analysis, well ties and 4D)
- Experience with field development as well as producing assets
- A genuine interest in working with geological and geophysical subsurface problems
- Good communicator and team player
- Flexibility, initiative and enthusiasm
An exciting job in a company with high activity and great ambitions for the future
Good possibilities for personal and professional development
Competitive terms and conditions
A good working environment in modern offices
Kort om stillingen
Søk på stillingen