NES Global Talent Norge (NES Norge), is the Norwegian subsidiary of NES Global Talent; an award winning manpower specialist for the Oil & Gas, Power, Construction & Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Manufacturing, Chemicals, Mining and IT sectors worldwide. NES Norge has 30 years experience in providing Consultancy, Advisory and Staffing services to the Energy Industry in Norway. (Our Head Office is situated at Forus.)
Structural Design & Model checker
• Be a team member of the structural discipline and area multidiscipline teams.
• Check structural E3D model
• Checking of structural drawings
• Fabrication follow-up
• Bachelor Degree
• Technical College or other relevant education will be evaluated
• The candidate must have deep knowledge and experience with E3D/PDMS 3D and PDMS draft (ver. 12.1).
• Preferably knowledge of E3D
• The candidate must have experience from large new build EPC offshore oil & gas project at the Norwegian Continental Shelf.
• Experience with Statoil green field projects.
• The candidate must have deep knowledge to Norwegian offshore industry incl. the NORSOK and Eurocode regulations related to the structural discipline.
• The candidate must have minimum 5 years’ experience within offshore projects
Kort om stillingen