Techconsult AS is a Norwegian company providing consulting and recruiting services within engineering and project management and control. The company has offices located in Bergen, Oslo, Stavanger, Tønsberg, Aukra, Kristiansund og Molde in Norway and in Teesside, UK.
Techconsult AS operates nationally and internationally in markets within Oil&Gas, Civil, Energy, Shipbuilding and land-based industry. www.techconsult.no
Technical Safety Engineer, Senior S 17758
Techconsult is the link between jobs and professionals. For one of our customer we are now looking for a Technical Safety Engineer, Senior.
We are now looking for an experienced Technical Safety Engineer to assist with major project activities and following up specifications, designs and technical safety assessment (non HSE) according to requirements from authority and costumers. The position will cover the areas of Technical working environment, External environment and Technical safety.
- Plan and modify constructions pursuant to NORSOK standards (e.g S-001, S-002)
- Complete constructability and design analysis in connection with modifications
- Attend technical reviews
- Prepare Fire Protection Data Sheets
- Design and review of passive and active fire protection
- Perform firewater design
- Define requirements to SIS based on SIL level function
- Support HAZID and HAZOP; this role includes coordination / follow-up with other disciplines internally.
- Candidates must have good knowledge of the Project Execution phases in EPCIC, MMO and Study projects in the oil and gas industry
- Education College / University, Bachelor's degree or Master's degree
- Prior experience (4-6 years) in offshore EPCIC/MMO/Studies projects
- Good process / system understanding of the platform systems
- Good knowledge of relevant regulations, NORSOK and IEC
- Excellent communication skills in Norwegian and English, both written and spoken
- Preferable experience with Proarc and IFS (Or similar)
- Communication skills in Norwegian.
- It is preferred that the candidate has competence in different areas, Multi skills
- Rig competence
EXPERIENCE REQUIRED FROM THE EUROPEAN OFFSHORE OIL AND GAS INDUSTRY (preferable in the Norwegian continental shelf). Relevant 'hands-on' experience (min. 7years) from the oil refinery industry can compensate for relevant offshore experience.
NOTE: Candidates must include in their CV details from previous project work, such as: Company name, client name, position, specific activities, responsibilities and developed skills, used systems/software
- Good communication and cooperation skills, must be able to lead others
- Good Norwegian and English skills, spoken and written
- Have the ability to work independently and in a team, to be proactive and focused on safety and project goals. Familiar with prevailing regulations. Concerned with multidiscipline problems.
The application deadline for this position is 12.03.2018, but we will consider applicants for similar positions after this deadline.
As an employee at Techconsult, we can offer you the following:
- Competitive salary
- Professional development and flexibility by working in projects with the major companies within oil, gas and land based industry
- A close follow-up of each employee
- Insurance benefits
- Social activities
- Physical development and training support
Techconsult puts great emphasis on being close to its employees and being a professional, safe and pleasant employer, where you will clearly notice that the focus is on you. If any questions concerning the position, please contact me, Anette Bendiksen, by email: email@example.com
Kort om stillingen
Søk på stillingen