Ross Offshore AS is a leading provider of Consultancy, Engineering and Project
Management services for the upstream Oil & Gas Industry. Through our established
framework agreements we offer our consultants contract security and access to some
of the largest oil companies in Norway. We specialize in the supply of senior-level
personnel with proven experience, the latest technical skills and in-depth knowledge
within their fields. We hire the best talent in the industry.
WE are looking for a completion engineer to join our client’s team in Stavanger
Application deadline: 23.03.2018
Commencement: within April
Duration:initial period of 12 months, with option to extend
Work place: Stavanger
• Participate in completion design and engineering work for field developments, platform and sub-sea infield well drilling and workovers.
• Prepare completion and workover/ intervention programs for platform infill, slot reclamation and sub-sea production wells as required and dictated by the PR business plan
• Prepare cost estimates for all programs.
• Follow up the daily completion costs and third- party suppliers
• Capture all lessons learned and share incorporate in subsequent programs.
Tasks & Duties
• Ensure that the well completions and workovers are carried out in a safe manner and that well objectives are achieved on time within budget, and without any adverse effect on the environment.
• Ensure that all well operations are planned and performed in compliance with the approved PR & Norwegian Policies.
• Provide engineering support for Completions Contracting activities. Prepare Technical Scopes of Work for third party services and completion service contracts in line with the tendering strategy.
Carry out the technical evaluation of third party services and service contract tenders in line with the tendering strategy.
• Work with the project and sub-surface teams to prepare all completion and testing programs, consents and notifications in compliance with PR and Government legislative requirements.
• Carry out the necessary engineering calculations and studies to ensure that the completion designs achieve the well objectives in the most efficient manner whilst ensuring that the risks of unplanned
release of fluids from the well are ALARP. This includes, but is not limited to tubing stress analysis (TSA).
• Expected to identify, share and implement best practices and learning.
• Graduate Engineer in mechanical, mining or petroleum engineering
• Should have a thorough experience in well completions
• Should have experience with sand control, gas lift, Well Integrity Management. Experience with ESP’s would be beneficial.
• Have sufficient understanding of risk management and mitigation
• Experience with completion software packages is preferred (WellCat, Completion String Design, Prosper, Torque and Drag).
• A sound understanding of how HSSE is imbedded in the completion and intervention programs
Kort om stillingen
Søk på stillingen