Archer er et globalt oljeserviceselskap med historie på over 40 år. Et selskap med sterk fokus på sikkerhet samt det å levere produkter og tjenester til høyeste kvalitet. Archer opererer i 40 lokasjoner i over 19 land hvor selskapet leverer brønntjenester, brønn integritet og intervention, plug & abandonment og decomissioning til sine oppstrøms olje- og gasskunder. Selskapet er børsnotert på Oslo Børs under tickeren Archer .
Will you become Archers new Drilling Systems Engineer / Drilling Equipment Engineer?
We are looking for an experienced Drilling Systems Engineer / Drilling Equipment Engineer to join our Engineering Team in Stavanger.
The Drilling Systems / Drilling Equipment Engineer provides multi-discipline / drilling specialist competency to the Engineering team, enhances internal competency level within the drilling systems and drilling equipment and secures lean and efficient project execution in the drilling facilities.
The Drilling Systems / Drilling Equipment Engineer is capable of designing drilling packages / drilling products, eg. Drilling Module, Mud Module, Solids Control, Well Control package, 3rd party equipment (integration) etc.
The candidate will be engaged in various projects, concept studies, business development and tendering work. The candidate will support the project managers and discipline engineers throughout the projects, and the management in business development.
We are looking for candidates with extensive skills and experience from drilling systems engineering / drilling equipment design that can immediately engage and take us to the next level.
- Engage in early phase studies and secure correct maturation of projects.
- Act as study leader for specific conceptual studies.
- Advisor to projects as the case requires and participate in design reviews.
- Drilling Equipment Vendor follow up.
- Equipment and Technology assessments.
- Drilling / Subsea equipment and layout design in projects.
- Engage in marketing, business development and tendering work.
- Secure compliance of business with governing rules and regulations, client contractual requirements and internal procedures.
Experience and Qualifications
- Higher education (Bachelor or Master Level) Long experience may compensate for lack of formal education.
- Proven track record and significant experience with drilling projects from a drilling contractor, Oil Company or drilling equipment supplier.
- Well established network within drilling contractor and/or Oil Companies.
- Offshore experience and holding valid certificates.
- Wide Product competency and experienced with equipment design and capacities.
- Operational understanding and capable to optimize layout and creating tailor-made fit for purpose solutions.
- Experience with Greenfield, Brownfield (modification/upgrade) projects, MODU Newbuild / conversion projects.
- High competency with governing rules and regulations and capable to adapt design accordingly.
Experienced with either one or several of the below is an advantage:
- Design and production of material handling systems / equipment.
- Design and production of drilling fluid systems / equipment.
- Design and production of 3rd party equipment.
- Cold climate design and operations.
- MPD experience
- Riser / Conductor / Wellhead / Subsea engineering.
- Layout engineering in the drilling module.
- Multiple rig designs, eg. Standard rigs, light weight rigs, dual derrick rigs, modular rigs, intervention etc.
Kort om stillingen
Søk på stillingen